By Luc MICHEL / 17.03.2012 /
For PCN-NCP-SPO with AFP – SANA – Syrian TV – Reuters – Stratfor -
The masks are off and the Libyan scenario is re-enacted,
Riyadh and Qatar – the fundamentalist theocracies allied to the United States and NATO – are sending weapons to the terrorists of the FSA,
The bombs explode in Damascus …
WESTERN TERRORISM STRIKES AGAIN IN DAMASCUS!
Two attacks, rightfully awarded by the Syrian authorities to "terrorists", resulting in 27 dead and 140 wounded on Saturday in Damascus, when a diplomat announced that Saudi Arabia via Jordan sent military equipment to deserters from the pseudo "Free Syrian Army"
The FSA organized by NATO intelligence services, funded by the Qatari and Turkish Islamists of the AKP, and trained by the "Libyan" jihadists of Al-Qaida, the so-called "Brigade of Tripoli" led by the terrorist Abdelhakim Belhadj, the darling of French and British generals. The NTC junta of Benghazi further welcoming in Libya the terrorist camps of the FSA.
RIYADH DIRECTLY QUESTIONED!
An Arab diplomat told on Saturday the AFP under cover of anonymity that " Saudi military equipment" was traveling to Jordan in order to "equip the FSA". He did not elaborate on this equipment.
Amman, however, "categorically denied" that weapons transit through its territory to Syria. Questioned by AFP in Amman, the government spokesman Rakan Majali has "categorically denied the report," described as "completely unfounded". "Jordan has neither discussed nor raised the issue with any party," he insisted, without elaborating, adding that an official statement would be published later.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which had called for arming the rebels, an idea rejected by many countries, thus publicly threw the mask. Saudi Arabia, the Arab world heavyweight, announcing Wednesday the closure of its embassy in Damascus and the repatriation of its diplomats.
THE FSA WITH THE JIHADISTS OF AL QAEDA …
The bombs of the terrorists of the FSA, infiltrated by jihadists of Al Qaeda and AQIM (via Libya), as recognized by the influential U.S. think-tank Stratfor several weeks ago, immediately struck again innocent Syrians in Damascus. The timing of the attacks clearly reveals their sponsors of NATO and their Saudi and Qatari military arm.
In the early morning on Saturday, the explosion of two car bombs killed 27 people, mostly civilians, and wounded 140 in Damascus, according to the state broadcaster, citing the Ministry of Interior.
Along with attacks in Damascus, two policemen and eight civilians were killed Saturday in Syria, hit by armed gangs of the FSA.
"IS THAT THE MESSAGE OF THE ARAB COUNTRIES? "
"Saudi Arabia has sent us terrorists!", said witnesses interviewed by the state television. "My parents are wounded, our house was destroyed. Is that the message of the Arab countries? (…) Show the world what is happening," launched an inhabitant.
Several analysts invited to Syrian television have accused Saudi Arabia and Qatar to have a "political, legal and religious" liability in the attacks.
According to the channel, the attacks targeted two police and intelligence centers. On images of the official television, you could see a charred body in a car still smoking, presented as a "terrorist". The floor was covered with pools of blood and columns of smoke rose from a building, in a crossover of ambulances. The channel then showed a destroyed house and several vehicles blown by the explosion.
Since late December, several attacks had already left dozens dead in Syria, mainly in Damascus and Aleppo (north), the two largest cities. Authorities and pro-Western anti-regime militants have returned the responsibility for the attacks. But it should be noted that Stratfor, close to the Pentagon and Tsahal but serious analyst specializing in terrorism cases, already implicated the jihadists of Al Qaeda and the infiltration of the FSA in the first wave of attacks in late 2011.
CYNICISM OF THE UN SERVANTS OF THE WEST
In Geneva, the envoy of the UN and the Arab League, Kofi Annan, said this Friday, with revolting cynicism, that the Syrian answers to his proposals were "disappointing" (sic).
"Mr. Annan decided to send a mission to Damascus to discuss the terms of a compliance mechanism and other practical steps to set up (…) some of his proposals, including an immediate halt to the violence and killings, "said Ahmed Fawzi, spokesman for Mr. Annan. Shameful words when the pro-Western terrorism strikes in Damascus.
DOUBLE POLITICAL AND MILITARY FAILURE OF THE "SYRIAN" OPPOSITION
On the political front, there is confusion every day among the servants of the West. Deeply divided ideologically and even more by material appetites, Gulf money and special funds of the secret services of NATO sparking envy throughout the ranks of the traitors.
Five groups have indeed announced in Istanbul the formation of a new coalition – the third in eight months – independent of the pseudo-"Syrian National Council" (SNC), which "aims to bring together the most of the opposition wings" ( sic), confirming the difficulty of the opponents to form a united front.
This headlong rush responds to a dual failure of this "opposition" artificially created from London, Washington and Istanbul.
On the one hand, the military failure of the armed gangs by the West and the Islamic fundamentalist regimes in the Gulf. In the provinces of Idleb (northwest) and Homs (center), the Army has recently taken two bastions of the rebellion. The FSA to tell AFP that a "relative calm" had returned.
On the other hand, the political failure of the servants of Yankee imperialism and NATO. As the Syrian Ba’athist regime has not collapsed despite a year of aggression and terrorist strikes. The vast and impressive demonstration organized this week by the Ba’ath Party in Damascus, just a year after the first insurrection organized by NATO, demonstrating the popular bases of support for President Assad!